Postdocs - How to Join our Team
- Send to Prof. Hoffman (email@example.com) and
cc to Helen Abraha (firstname.lastname@example.org) with useful subject line.
- Cover email (include experience, interests, & goals; preferred start date; etc.)
- CV (include hyperlink to each of your publications)
- Contact information for at least 2 references (full name, context & duration in which they know you, email, phone number)
- Funding: information about any fellowship opportunities you have in mind.
- If possible, please also arrange for at least one letter (from one of your above-named references) to be emailed directly to Prof. Hoffman,
with your name in the subject line. This letter should come from somebody who knows you well in a research setting. (Note that in the US, students do
not typically read their own reference letters. If a reference letter comes to me directly from a prospective employee, it would not be interpreted as
a serious, honest letter.)
Harvard is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.