Undergraduate Funding Opportunities
Term time funding
- Harvard College Research Program (HCRP) - deadline Jan 30, 2013
- Please remind your professor to apply for the Faculty Aide Program - rolling, no deadlines
- Here is a more comprehensive list of undergraduate research funding opportunities.
Summer 2013 funding
- PRISE: summer housing in Leverett (due Feb 19, 2013)
- Herchel Smith (due Feb 13, 2013)
- REU through SEAS and NSEC (due Feb 28, 2013 - some flexibility, email Kathryn Hollar)
- Mellon Mays: research funding for sophomore minority students (due March 14, 2013)
- Harvard College Research Program (HCRP) (due March 27, 2013)
- Dean's Summer Research: thesis research grants for students on financial aid (due March 27, 2013)
- Summer funding for physics concentrators: please email David Morin.
- Harvard University Center for the Environment (HUCE) (due March 20, 2013)
- Please remind your professor to apply for the Faculty Aide Program (applications accepted in April 2013).
- Be a summer school proctor for free housing (due Jan 29, 2013)