- Send to Prof. Hoffman (email@example.com) and cc to Dionne Clarke (firstname.lastname@example.org) with useful subject line.
- Cover email (include experience, interests, & goals; preferred start date; etc.)
- CV (include hyperlink to each of your publications)
- Contact information for at least 2 references (full name, context & duration in which they know you, email, phone number)
- Funding: information about any fellowship opportunities you have in mind.
- If possible, please also arrange for at least one letter (from one of your above-named references) to be emailed directly to me, with your name in the subject line. This letter should come
from somebody who knows you well in a research setting. (Note that in the US, students do not typically read their own reference letters. If a reference letter comes to me directly from a prospective employee,
it would not be interpreted as a serious, honest letter.)