Correlated Electrons at the Nanoscale
The Hoffman lab combines molecular beam epitaxy and scanning probe microscopy to understand and control the nanoscale electronic and magnetic properties of exotic materials.
Postdoctoral positions available
- Launch of an Ultra-Low-Temperature Scanning Probe Microscope (details)
- Fellowship to explore energy-related materials (due Jan 16, 2019):
Some materials we study...
Interested in this work?
- Harvard undergrads: contact Prof. Hoffman any time with the following information
- Harvard graduate students (or admitted prospectives) should talk to Prof. Hoffman and visit the lab.
- Visiting students: prospective summer interns should submit all information by March 15 to ensure full consideration, but requests are welcome any time. Most decisions will be made by the end of March.
- Prospective graduate students: see Harvard's admissions information.
Harvard is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.